During my time as a Lead Unreal Generalist for Virtual Production, at Pixomondo Toronto, I was lucky enough to work with the Layout and Maya Previs team on the Netflix Film "Nightbooks". This is the Library environment, one of the most important ones in the movie.
I was responsible for:
- Assembling the environment inside Unreal.
- Texturing and Look Dev of the Environment.
- Organizing shots and sequences of the animations.
- Set dress the environment as per director requests, inside Unreal.
- Lighting the Scene inside Unreal.
- Rendering the previsualization shots.
- Working on FX and Atmos inside Unreal.
- I was also responsible for some client-facing tasks, such as navigating the environment during discussions