Seneca College hired me as an Art Lead to help develop a VR Tool for the Aviation Program, where the user is asked to do a pre-flight check-in and interact with a Cessna 172S airplane.
I was responsible for the following:
- Assembling the environment and Airplane inside Unreal.
- Texturing and Look Dev of the Environment and Airplane.
- Lighting the Scene inside Unreal.
- Working on FX and Atmos inside Unreal.
- Retopologizing and making sure the Cessna 172S airplane model was game ready.
- Model other props and tools used in the experience.