During my time as a Lead Unreal Generalist for Virtual Production at Pixomondo Toronto, I was lucky enough to work with the Layout and Maya Previs team on the Paramount+ TV Show "Halo". This is a small sample of the pre-visualization work I did inside Unreal.
I was responsible for:
- Assembling the environment inside Unreal.
- Texturing and Look Dev of the Environment.
- Organizing shots and sequences of the animations.
- Set dress the environment as per director requests, inside Unreal.
- Lighting the Scene inside Unreal.
- Rendering the previsualization shots.
- Working on FX and Atmos inside Unreal.
- I was also responsible for some client-facing tasks, such as navigating the environment during discussions