A teenager teams up with the daughter of young adult horror author R. L. Stine after the writer's imaginary demons are set free on the town of Madison, Delaware.
Responsible to effectively take a shot through all compositing processes and techniques including but not limited to:
• 3D compositing and artifact removal using Nuke.
• Matte painting using Nuke.
• Rig removal using Nuke.
• Rotoscope using Mocha and Nuke.
• Tracking using Mocha.
• Created set extensions using Nuke.
• Applying depth passes from Legend3D’s proprietary software to client assets and final source plates.